Some Quick Links
February 16, 2007
[photo courtesy Dr. Ellen Rudolph, Boab&Moon]
- Japanese Garden Design by Yotaro Ono. The mixing of martial arts and garden design. The book list at the end is not a good one because there is no mention of David Slawson‘s Book. The Washington Post.
- Some incredible photography, including this fantastic tree in an Hawaiian front yard.
- More great photography from Dr. Ellen Rudolph.
- A odds of dying chart from heart disease to death by fireworks. Yes I know it has nothing to do with landscape design but I think it’s interesting. Just as important I love the graphic presentation of the dying chart.
- Looking to read an e-book? Project Gutenberg has over 20,000 free books to download, plus who knows what else.
- Good info bad info, it’s all here in one article about Art in the Garden, I just cannot get over how people promote this as a new thing. Ever look at a image of Greek, Roman, or Islamic Gardens?
- A article about birds in the Garden, and not just another article. This one is concise, to the point, and full of good info. A good piece to pass along to clients. Here’s a attaboy! for Marty Ross.