There’s a laugh.
What really had me rolling was a question I was asked 4 or 5 time, and in one 5 minute stretch I was asked 3 times;
How do I find a Blog?
How do we find a blog?
I mean; wow, are you kidding me . . . . how do you find a blog? I didn’t know they were lost, or had left the room, or they were all(5or 6 million of them*) hiding under a bed, That’s some good stuff.
I was asked several other questions, the usual stuff like.
- How many hours a week does it take?
- Do you make any money off your blog?
- Is it work?
- Is it worth it?
- I don’t like computers, can I do a Blog?
- Where do I put my blog?
- I’m not a good writer, can I write a blog?
- I don’t like computers, can I write a blog?
- I don’t have any time, can I write a blog?
- And of course . . . the #1 question . . . What’s a Blog?
By now you have figure out that I convinced more people not to write a blog, than to write a blog.
Upon reflection-I don’t think I convinced anyone to start posting . . . maybe checking a few out including this one. But if you’re one of those and you are now reading this . . .
You probably wanna blog me over the head.